I just found a list of learning resources on LifeHacker that I wanted to share with you all:
- Free audio and video from LearnOutLoud
- Get free e-textbooks from Textbook Revolution
- Find free courses with OpenCourseWare Finder
- Free classes from MIT
- Get free webcasts from Berkeley
There are more on their list at: Free educational resources roundup and under their learning tag.
There are also these resources that I use:
- Infopeople Webcast Archive
Infopeople’s funding limits attendance at live webcasts to anyone in the California library community. If you are outside California please do not attend the live event. However, you are welcome to see the archived version the day following the webcast.
- LearningTimes Network – Online Library Community
- OPAL: Online Programming for All Libraries
- SirsiDynix Institute
Feel free to share any other great learning resources you might know about.