Issue #2 of the Code4Lib Journal is now available online.
- Code4Lib: More than a journal
- Free and Open Source Options for Creating Database-Driven Subject Guides
- Using Google Calendar to Manage Library Website Hours
- Geocoding LCSH in the Biodiversity Heritage Library
- Toward element-level interoperability in bibliographic metadata
- Help! A simple method for getting back-up help to the reference desk
- Googlizing a Digital Library
- Participatory Design of Websites with Web Design Workshops
- Quick Lookup Laptops in the Library: Leveraging Linux with a SLAX LiveCD
- The ICAP (Interactive Course Assignment Pages) Publishing System
- Respect My Authority
- Conference Report: Code4LibCon 2008
Looks like a good read.