You may be wondering why I’ve been quiet for the last week or so – or maybe you knew that I was on vacation. In honor of my last day before starting work again, I’m going to share what I’ve learned on my vacation.
- Boston is a great place to go for a weekend (if you live close)
- Whale watching is awesome!!
- When you work from home it’s hard to stay away from work email!
- Reviewing places and restaurants can be addicting
- The Food Network is fun of great competitions and lots of ideas that can easily fill your refrigerator
- Work life goes on without you
Basically, I spent the time I was home in front of my computer trying to avoid reading my work email and reviewing every place I can ever remember having an opinion about 🙂