As many of you know I give a class on Facebook for librarians – teaching them how to create profiles and pages and explaining the difference between the two. For that class, I have a short reading list I give attendees that I want to share with you all and ask for recommendations for additions/changes.
- IT Professional says “No” & Phil Bradley Responds
- Create a Facebook App for your Library
- Our Library Facebook page
- About Face: A free white paper on Facebook Pages
- Facebook as a social search engine and the implications for libraries in the twenty-first century Library Hi Tech / 2008 / 26 (4) / pp. 540 – 556 / DOI: 10.1108/0737883081092088
Technorati Tags: facebook