- An open source application for the digital photo workflow, the blueMarine project will provide you an all-in-one tool for managing your photos, from the shoot up to the archiving and beyond. blueMarine is an expandable, open platform and includes specific support for different photographers communities, as well as the latest technologies.
- Pencil – a traditional 2D animation software
Pencil is an animation/drawing software for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux. It lets you create traditional hand-drawn animation (cartoon) using both bitmap and vector graphics. Pencil is free and open source.
This Mac OSX tool allows you to easily rename all your pictures with date and time stamps.
Wootter is a Twitter Open Source Client Developed in PHP and JQuery
- Yammer : The Enterprise Social Network
Yammer is revolutionizing internal corporate communications by bringing together all of a company’s employees inside a private and secure enterprise social network. Although Yammer is as easy to use as consumer products like Facebook or Twitter, it is enterprise-class software built from the ground up to drive business objectives.
- FusionInventory provides a complete, modular and multi-platform solution for : Hardware & software inventory (with agent or agentless using SNMP); Wake On Lan (WOL); Software deployment using OCS Inventory NG protocol and peer to peer download; Network connected devices (using Netbios, nmap and SNMP).
- GLPI – Gestionnaire libre de parc informatique
GLPI is the Information Resource-Manager with an additional Administration- Interface. You can use it to build up a database with an inventory for your company (computer, software, printers…). It has enhanced functions to make the daily life for the administrators easier, like a job-tracking-system with mail-notification and methods to build a database with basic information about your network-topology.
Digest powered by RSS Digest